Financial success is attainable through good money management, regardless of your annual salary.
- Sets financial goals
- Lives within a budget
- Manages money
Sets financial goals
- Understands short and long term goals, and prioritizes based on need not want.
Lives within a budget
- Creates a personal/household budget accounting for income, monthly, and occasional or emergency expenses.
- Pays bills on time, building and maintaining good credit.
- Works with parents or guardians to complete the FAFSA forms (if applicable).
- Understands credit card fees and financing charges
- Understands the responsibilities of student loan debt repayment, and the long-term impact of non-payment on credit scores.